San Jose: Grace Island Resort Off-Season Tour (Video)
Tupang Gala goes go Grace Island for the nth time!
We made our visit during the height of the habagat (southwest monsoon), Philippine’s wet season often coupled with strong winds and rains (and sometimes, typhoons). We were not disappointed, rather we felt another kind of thrill, awe, and enjoyment (though it’s not our first time to make a visit on a rainy season).
Watch the clip from our recent adventure:
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Visit it during Off-Season
- Grace Island Resort 2012 Visit
- Finding Solitude in Grace Island
- Island Hopping in San Jose
- Ambulong Lighthouse
- Lininob Rock Islet
- Ambulong Cave (Ambulong Island)
- Inasakan White Beach (Ilin Island)
- White Island (Manadi Island)
- Aroma Beach & Landing Marker
- Lininob Point (Ambulong Island)